Welcome to your fundraising headquarters for TEAM FREDNECKS!
We are honored to, once again, honor our dear Fred Sanger, of course, his beautiful wife Sue, and all of the others fighting this disease. Milestones are made each year in the fight to end Prostate Cancer, but the more we can do as a team, the better our chances are of seeing this end within our lifetimes.
Last year, Launch made a huge splash in our inaugural year by achieving the "Largest Team" award, "Most Dollars Raised by a Team" award, as well as "Highest Individual Contributor" award! Let's see what we can do this year!
ZERO is proud to partner with Daughters 4 Dads to host this incredible event. Daughters for Dads is made up of three sisters who put on this event in memory of their father, Mark Memmott (1952-2014).
The funds raised from 2019 ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk - Napa Valley are invested around the country to provide research for new treatments, free prostate cancer testing, and educate men and families about prostate cancer. No other prostate cancer charity spends more per dollar on programs - more than 85 cents. ZERO puts every donation to good use. Since 2015, Napa Valley Run/Walk has given a total of $100,000 to the St Helena Hospital foundation benefiting the Martin O'Neil Cancer Center.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TEAM FREDNECKS:
- Click the "Join Team" button on the right-hand side of this page.
- Register yourself and any associated family members or friends you would like to be part of Team Frednecks!
- Once you've completed your registration, you'll be able to customize your own personal page and SHARE that with your family and friends via social media.
- You can also collect funds the old-fashioned way by cash or check and submit it all at once before the event.
GENERAL EVENT TIMELINE:
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.: Race Day Registration/Team Frednecks Gathers
- 8:30 a.m.: Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00 a.m.: 10K Run / 5K Walk / 1 Mile Walk Begins
- 10:00 a.m.: Fundraising and Running Awards Ceremony
- 11:00 a.m.: Race Concludes - Launch Post-Race Celebration at Forge
Please contact Jacy with any questions you have about the registration process, fundraising process or race day logistics.
We can't wait to see you all in Napa!