Coalitions and Partnerships
We Can't Do This Alone...
ZERO is proud to partner with organizations to achieve our goals. A united coalition sends a message to Capitol Hill that we as a community are united and ready to advocate for prostate cancer patients, survivors, and their families. Below you can find official coalition correspondence that ZERO has signed on to.
One Voice Against Cancer (OVAC)
Correspondence from ZERO and our Partner Organizations
- March 18, 2019 - Comment Letter to USPSTF Regarding Draft Reccommendation Statement for Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer
- The Partnership for Part D Access: January 25, 2019 - Letter to Secretary Verma on CMS's Recently Proposed Changes to Medicare Part D's Protected Classes Policy
- September 26, 2018 - Letter to Secretary Azar on HHS’ Recently Proposed Changes to Step Therapy Policy
- July 17, 2018 - Letter to Secretary Azar on the Administration's promise to improve the Medicare prescription drug benefit
- July 16, 2018 - Coalition Letter to Secretary Azar on Administration's RFI to lower drug prices
- May 9, 2018 - Letter to Senate HELP Committee and House Committee on Energy and Commerce regarding the need for Diagnostics Reform
- The Partnership for Part D Access: April 9, 2018 - Letter to Secretary Azar regarding Medicare Part D’s Protected Classes Policy
- North Carolina: March 23, 2018 - Comment Letter to NC Medicaid and NC Health Choice Program in Support of Coverage of Genetic Testing for Susceptibility to Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- August 21, 2017 - Letter Opposing Cuts to NIH Indirect Costs Budget
- Nevada: April 4, 2017 - Letter Supporting SB 404 for Stage IV Cancer Patients
- Urology Policy Forum: October 26, 2016 - Letter Supporting H.R. 1551 - The USPSTF Transparency and Accountability Act of 2015
Want ZERO to join your coalition? Please email Matt Marks.